Once Upon a Time....
I thought I didn't care for cauliflower.
It was LITERALLY my last choice veggie.
Bestie shared this magical, gooey, amazing casserole and it's forever changed our relationship.
It's now a sure staple in our house at all times!
EPIC Cauliflower Casserole
1 Head of Cauliflower (Chopped into small pieces and steamed slightly)
8-10 pieces of cooked bacon, chopped
1 cup of sour cream
4oz of cream cheese
2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice-I use half mozzarella and half cheddar)
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces and steam until tender, but not falling apart
3. Transfer cooked cauliflower to casserole dish (I use a 9x9)
4. Add sour cream, bacon, and half of the cheese
5. MIX until well incorporated
6. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese mixture on top
7. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 min until top cheese is melting and bubbly
I LOVE to top this with sriracha, avocado, and even a couple drippy over easy eggs!
It's such a great keto staple!
There are so many customizations you can make with the recipe so play around!
See what you like best, and share your creation below!
Love and Light,