One of my FAVORITE parts of a KETO lifestyle is finding
ways to incorporate more FATS!
(It's also really fun to watch people freak out that you're eating FAT...ON PURPOSE...but that's for another day!)
Fat Bombs are something I really shied away from for so so long, but I've found that when I need something that feels like a little treat these really really hit the spot AND keep me on track!
Plus...is there anything better than eating raw cookie dough?
I don't think so!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
(Recipe originally adapted from PaleoMomNoms)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter (I always use KerryGold)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter (the real deal that's just nuts and salt and no added sugar or junk!)
1/4 cup Swerve
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 oz sugar free chocolate chips (or 90-100% baking chocolate chopped into itty bitty pieces)
1. Mix the softened cream cheese and the butter together until smooth.
2. Add the peanut butter (or almond butter) and mix until smooth.
3. Add in the other ingredients and keep stirring until everything is a good texture.
(You could also just add everything to a mixer but I personally don't have one-so I go old fashioned and mix it by hand)
4. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes before scooping onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
I legit PURCHASED
a cookie dough scooper for this recipe and it makes it no less than nine MILLION times easier.
Totally worth the $5!
5. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes until the dough is hardened.
6. Store fat bombs in the refrigerator or the freezer based on your preference.
I store mine in a rubbermaid container in my freezer. I feel like they get a little too soft in the refrigerator but again-all about your preference!
Such a perfect little treat with coffee,
or just a great way to hit your FAT intake goals!
If you try these out please let me know what you think!
All my Love and Light to you!